Sierra Carter

SWEATT: Strong Women Empowered And Training Together. When strong women come together, incredible things can happen!

Placed 21st

in her group

Ms. Health and Fitness and Jared Allen's Homes for Wounded Warriors would like to thank Sierra Carter and her voters for helping us donate to our injured United States military veterans!

What would you recommend to others who want to be fit and healthy?

Don't reinvent the wheel. There are so many crazy fads and new ideas out there about what it takes to be healthy and most of them are complete bullsh*t. The only true way to reach your health and fitness goals is consistency with the right things! Start slow and work your way up. Commit to working out three days a week. Focus on nutrients, eating 80% unprocessed foods like fruits, veggies, and lean proteins. The other 20% can be the "fun stuff" that you enjoy in moderation.

How does fitness positively influence your life?

Fitness continues to change my life for the better each and every day. It is a place to blow off steam when I am stressed, a place I go for comfort and familiarity, and a way to continually improve my body and mind. Having fitness goals has taught me the meaning of patience, dedication, and consistency. I wouldn't be half the woman I am today if it wasn't for fitness and the community surrounding it.

If you were the next Ms Health and Fitness, what would you do with $20,000?

I would use it to expand my vision for SWEATT, which stands for Strong Women Empowered And Training Together. My goal is to show women that by working together and encouraging one another we are unstoppable. Women are a powerful force and play a huge role in the fitness community, but so many of them are still scared to enter a gym or feel inadequate next to "Betty Big Booty" and her plastic-surgery, photoshop perfection. SWEATT will show real women that reaching their goals is possibl