Billie Garrard

I’m not only passionate about health & fitness but I’m obsessed! I love challenging myself and helping others do the same.

Placed 8th

in west group twelve

Ms. Health and Fitness and Jared Allen's Homes for Wounded Warriors would like to thank Billie Garrard and her voters for helping us donate $179,724.93 to our injured United States military veterans!





Q&A


What would you recommend to others who want to be fit and healthy?

To not overthink the process and to start their health and fitness journey right away! The easiest way of thinking about your health is that nutrition is 80% and fitness is the other 20%. So start by eating a clean diet that includes lean protein, whole grains, healthy fats, vegetables, and fruit. Slowly start integrating exercise that you find exciting and that will work towards your goals. This will ensure that you will stick with that workout program!

How does fitness positively influence your life?

My journey of self-fulfillment through body-building has opened my eyes to so many different experiences and introduced me to countless people who have made a positive impact on me. This grueling and demanding process has strengthened me both physically and mentally, and my self-confidence has gone through the roof! It has led to many new opportunities in life and I am forever grateful for taking this difficult yet rewarding journey!

If you were the next Ms Health and Fitness, what would you do with $20,000?

As a passionate animal lover, I would donate a portion to my local Humane Society and invest the remainder in my online personal trainer business to help others reach their dreams of improved health, fitness, and self-confidence.